Lost my mojo!

I have been, a bad blogger.
I think I've lost my mojo... (Side note if anyone sees it, please return for some cookies!)
And I don't know what happened.
Perhaps its the weather or rl or sl.
Whatever it is, I do hope it stops soon because I dearly love to blog.
And a special note to a special Sir in my life who spurred me to blog this outfit before I gave up <3

This outfit, NS released a couple weeks ago, and I've been living in it.
In fact, I think a friend threatened to toss me in the water at our house to clean me! :O
And when I paired it with another pair of Nani's shoes from the Gacha Mania.
This event ends the 10th of September so hurry over!

To go with the anime look I was putting together, I grabbed my .Ploom hair from We <3 RP 
This event ends today, (I KNOW I'M LATE!) so head over if you have time for last minute stuffs!




Hair: .ploom. Koy - Ploomage [dipped] @ We <3 RP
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi - Lashes - Lush - Extra Large2. (THANK YOU EMBER)
Outfit:NS::  Mesh Lolitta Dolls Sweater and Skirt (pink) @ Thrift Shop 6 Available Sept 8!
Necklace: .:Buttery Toast:. Trio Toast - Necklaces - Jam (Free when you join the group!)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Natural Silver Heart (slink) (Wasn't in the store when I looked, previous Designer Circle item)
Shoes: NS::  High Converse Boots (Hipster) @ Gacha Mania
Pose in first picture: Kirin - Athena Pose 1 @ Collabor88
Pose in second picture: Kirin - Day Dreamer Pose 1


xoxox - Savvy

Comments

  1. Hey Savvy,i looked at NS for that outfit,do you know if they still have it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I replied to this :/ It will be available at the Thrift Shop 6 on Sept 8 :D

      Delete

Post a Comment