Pretty in pink

I've been sitting on this post for 2 days.
Its been typed up, linked, and everything but I've just lacked words to write.
As everyone knows, I'm a princess :)
So when I seen this dress from Junbug, of course it had to be mine :D
After pairing it with the hat from Buttery Toast I was fit to find my prince.
I found his horse, but I think my prince lost the directions..
:D



Hair: Exile::Letters and Lipstick Wildcards @ Collabor88
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Hat: .: Buttery Toast:. Rigantona - Fatpack @ FFAP
Dress: *{Junbug}* Ophelia [Blush] @ FFAP
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Painted Sky *Scene* (slink) @ District 5 OPENS ON THE 13th
Necklace: Cae :: Isabelle :: Necklace @ FFAP
Shoes: . Sweet Thing. Your Grace Heels for Slink Mid - Pink @ The Big Show
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Horse: UNCERTAIN SMILE - WHITE HORSE FRIEND @ FFAP
Fairies: !Ohmai: Dandelion Fairy [Companion] & !Ohmai: Horn Beetle Fairy [Companion]
Pose in 1st picture:  Pose was in the horse
Pose in the 2nd picture: Kirin - Hera Pose 7 @ Collabor88
Pose in 3rd picture:  Was a stand in my AO, just couldn't help but snap it since it showed off the shoes so perfectly.

xoxox - Savvy

I rarely (if ever) discuss serious things here.
But as everyone knows, one of the iconic actors of our time Robin Williams passed away.
And from what I heard he had been battling his depression, then decided to take his own life.
Please folks, if you ever, EVER feel the need to end your life, talk to someone.
Remember, someone out there loves you.
Someone out there cares about you.
There are numbers and websites and help available to any and everyone that needs it.
And I am not going to go on about personal experiences with either subject, I just want everyone to know that it doesn't have to get to that point.



Comments

  1. I do not normally post on SL blogs, but I absolutely adored the first picture. The sparkles give it such a dreamy fairy-tail style appearance.

    Just to add to the Robin Williams suicide bit. Firstly, thank you for sharing that helpline for suicide prevention. Also note that there are (nearly) always local helplines to assist in depression and/or suicide. They may be better placed to direct you to a local counsellor for assistance than someone on a national line, but as long as you talk to someone about it, that is the first step.

    Some numbers here: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html -- there are also some local American state numbers on this site.

    I lost a friend and neighbour to suicide, and I would not wish this pain on anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply.
      I lost 2 friends in high school to suicide. I get so angry when I see people give up because they feel like people don't care, or they are utterly alone. Also thank you for your additional resources :) <3
      -Savvy-

      Delete

Post a Comment