Sales & Freebies.

Hi everyone! I had a great weekend camping. It was really neat, in 1958 they flooded 1/3 of the town to enlarge the St Lawrence seaway. There's roads and old houses under the water there!

Alright, on with the post.
There are so many sales rooms cropping up now it is so hard to keep up.
Thank goodness most of my sponsors are great about telling me what they are and when they run ( I totally appreciate that!) So I can share some of the sales with you!

*Notes on the items/events.
  • The Cosmopolitan Sales Room is a bi weekly sales room and one of the best in my opinion. This round runs until the 16th. You can find the lovely ZOZ polish as well as this Panda Punx skin & shape there.
  • The Unique Room is new to me. It starts on the 8th and runs until the 22. You can find this pretty dress by MOoH there ♥
  • The forehead braid is separate from the hair and can be found FREE! Just join the CaTwA subscribo!
  • The eyes are also FREE.These can be found at Poetic Colors. Still my favorite place for eyes in SL!




 

Unedited photos, click to enlarge.

.Credits.

HairCaTwA hair - Mimi. (By,Catwa Clip)
Hair braidCaTwA hair - Forehead Braid (By,Catwa Clip)  Subscribo Gift
Skin.:Panda Punx:. - Brooke (By,Lluna Nitely) {under my spell} Hazy Skin. @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Shape.:Panda Punx:. - Brooke Shape (By,Lluna Nitely) @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
EyesPoetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Seashell (By, Lano Ling) FREE
DressMOoH! Strappy summer dress @ THE UNIQUE ROOM
Socks -  ::Bad Apple Designs:: (By,Vyper Wasp)  Isis Socks.
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual (By, Siddean Munro)
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid (By, Siddean Munro)
Polish-{ZOZ}- Natural Touch French Polish (slink) (By, Zozicon) @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Pose 1an lar [poses] - Rapunzel (By,Katya Valeska) @ FIT FOR A PRINCESS
Pose 2 - Something New ~ Blog My Nails (By, AllysonDwyer)

Comments