Shopping @ District 5

Betcha can't guess what I'm showcasing today eh!
That's right! District 5. 

I finally made it over and wandered around the SIM.
What a cool build! Like the name suggests there are 5 districts branching off from the landing point. I wish all events were as creatively done as this one. 

As I wandered around I kept my eye out for freebies and found a few. This dress is one of many in a rate on the floor of Somina's booth there. Also I noticed Damselfly had a group join gift (joining is free) in their booth.

* Ember's notes.
  • District 5 started on the 13th and I am not sure when it ends but you can find galleries and more info HERE.
  • The lashes I am so sad to tell you that Cake is no longer in SL. If any of you can help me find similar looking lases as these please let me know!
That's all for today folks.
Love you bunches
Ember

P.S. IT'S SAVVY'S REZ DAY!
If you see her, give her the birthday bumps, or at least a hug




 .Credits.

Hair.ploom. By Helyanwe Vindaloo - Nancy - Ploomage @ DISTRICT 5
Skin,Shape .::WoW Skins::.. By Sawsan Secretspy Becky Milk 02 @ DISTRICT 5
EyesPoetic Colors By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves. FREE
Lashes - Cake - By  Stumbelina Ophelia - Bedroom Lashes. NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY
Dress.: Somnia :. By Sanura Snowpaw Athytia {Olive} FREE @ DISTRICT 5
Hands - Slink By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Polish - -{ZOZ}- By Zozicon Painted Sky *Scene* (slink)  @ DISTRICT 5
Feet - Slink By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Shoes - .: Somnia :. By Sanura Snowpaw - Dylan Shoes {Darks} @ DISTRICT 5
Pose 1 -  .ploom. By Steve Cartier Sin poses. @ DISTRICT 5
Pose for shoes - Something New By Allysondwyer HEELTASTIC.
Pose for nails - Something New By Allysondwyer ~ Blog My Nails .


Unedited photos, click to enlarge.


Comments