Some Of Ember's Favorite Things.

Hey everyone! 
This post might be a little long winded so feel free to skip to the credits. BUT I will be on topic at least :P
My favorite things in SL. 
Well to be honest there are a lot I call favorite*Cough* Every hair *Cough*

  1. My Slink hands and feet. I don't know how I survived before these. I hated my "cankles" as I called them at the wrist and ankle. Always having to try to hide them with a bracelet or cuffs of some sort. Slink makes life so easy with their applier system. No more trying to color match. I buy a skin that makes Slink appliers and boom, perfect match! So, Thank you Slink for making my S/life a happier and less frustrating place.
  2. My Truth Hair. I am totally digging all the latest styles by this well known and loved designer.
  3. My ZOZ Polish. I know loads of people make polish for the Slink hands and feet but... In my humble opinion, ZOZ makes the best. The glossy texture makes it look so realistic. Keep up the great work ZOZ!
  4. Slink compatible shoes. Now that I have my mesh feet *in all styles* I only wear Slink compatible shoes. This again makes me a happy camper as I don't have to worry about color matching the skin tones. !THANK YOU!
  5. Panda Punx  are among my favorite skin designers. They have wonderful shapes and skins all at great prices and are involved in a lot of events so affordable too! I have been wearing this combo between posts for ages now.
  6. Zarra When I am not blogging I tend to live in this dress. It is sooo pretty and the texturing is awesome! This store has become one of my favorites. * Ember hoards her Linden for a shopping spree.* 
  7. Poetic Colors have the best non mesh eyes. You can join their suscribo to find out about new releases AND new freebies.

    Alright if you've read this far, Thanks to you! Now for my event notes :)

    *Ember's Notes.
    • TRUTH HAIR has  2 new hairs out at their main store. Both so lovely. I have been wearing this one since I got it. MINE MINE!
    • Panda Punx have this skin and shape out at La Mistinguette Sale This ends on the 29th so hurry!
    • Poetic Colors have these eyes for free.
    • ZOZ has these Mesh nails and these super sexy shoes at the Rock Your Rack Show. This begins on September 1st and runs until the 15th.
    • {Imeka} is the maker of the pose I am using, The pack was so cute I had to snap it up @ Kustom 9 
    As always, Links below with the credits.
    Love Ember Adored 




    .Credits.

    HairTRUTH HAIR- By Truth Hawks -  Freya NEW
    Skin/Shape.:Panda Punx:. By Lluna Nitely Rachel @ La Mistinguette Sale 2 DAYS LEFT
    EyesPoetic Colors -  By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE
    DressZaara  - By Zaara Kohime -  [Mesh] Chaitra chiffon dress *flowers*
    HandsSlink - By  Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
    FeetSlink -  Siddean Munro  -AvEnhance Feet Female High.
    Nails/polish - -{ZOZ}- By Zozicon - Natural Rhinestone Polish (slink) @ ROCK YOUR RACK Starting Sept 1st.
    Shoes-{ZOZ}- By Zozicon - Maja Heels - Silver (slink high) @ ROCK YOUR RACK Starting Sept 1st.
    Pose{Imeka} - By NatiWilliams Violet - Pose 4 @ KUSTOM 9

    Comments