What I did on my Summer Vacation.....



I'm back after a crazy summer of jetting around the country!
Well not really, but I saw some awesome fireworks, while sweating buckets!
Hope you all had great adventures!
Well, I came back to a box from 20.Five.
I'm wearing the cool Dash shirt that has a color changing HUD. 


The Dany jeans are comfortable and down in Florida, I can wear them year round!
It also comes with a color changing HUD.  


And check out the hands and feet!
I made the leap to Slink and they look great!
Designers, we need more men's shoes for slink feet!
On that note, Enjoy the rest of your summer,
Back to School is almost here!


Carson



Credits

Hair- TYLER Dark *REDGRAVE*
Skin- NIVARO - Babtiste 
Glasses- Gos Custom Eyewear 
Shirt- 20.FIVE Mesh: Dash Shirt
Shorts- 20.FIVE Mesh: Dany Jeans
Hands- Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Feet- Slink AvEnhance Feet Male Flat
Pose- an lar [poses] Rapunzel



Comments