Wish You Were Here!

 Where I live it's cold. Like under 60 degrees cold :( IN AUGUST!
So I figured I would think warm and hit the beach. Perked me right up!

Oh and not related to anything but for any of you who play Candy Crush (Don't roll your eyes) I won the jackpot this morning on their spinner thingy! So it can be done, YAY!

*Ember's Notes.
  • The CO-OP Presents is still going strong.This months theme is Bondi beach. This round runs until the 21st of August.
  • La Mistinguette is still on until the 29th. I keep going back to this Panda Punx skin and shape from there. I get so many compliments on it. Check it out.

 Happy Friday!
Keep Smiling, Ember


.Credits.

HairCaTwA - By  Catwa Clip  - Flexi Lisa.
Hat -  .Luminary.- By Augurer - Floppy Hat - Purple @ THE CO-OP PRESENTS BONDI BEACH
Skin .:Panda Punx:. - By Lluna Nitely - Rachel Skin @ LA MISTINGUETTE 
Shape - .:Panda Punx:.- By Lluna Nitely - Rachel Shape @ LA MISTINGUETTE 
Bikini*G-Field* - By Cerberus Noel - [Mesh] Frill Bikini -pink-
HandsSlink - By Siddean Munro -AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
FeetSlink - By Siddean Munro -  AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Surfboard*~*HopScotch*~* By Chandni Khondji - The perfect wave @ THE CO-OP PRESENTS BONDI BEACH
Chairs.mien. By Connie Stratten {beach day} Chairs GACHA THE CO-OP PRESENTS BONDI BEACH

 Unedited photos, click to enlarge.


Comments