Dressed To Impress With Physique & Blacklace.

Today I want to take one item out of this post and talk about it.
  • The Slink Physique Mesh Body.  Now I know it's not for everyone but I really love this one. I find the way it's made, I am able to wear almost any mesh outfit over it. There are a few exceptions as there are only so many alpha options. But I am sure it will keep being improved upon. Also it's a great price @ $1,250 L. Make sure you join their 10L group before you buy from the Slink store. Every purchase gives you store credit. It adds up, trust me!
  * I did use the Animare HUD to tweak the angle of my hands. Please try before you buy.
*Ember's Event Notes.
  • The Black Dot Project is a monthly event. This round runs from Oct 1 - 24.
  • Designer Circle runs from Sept 28 till Oct 11.
  • Hunt For The Cure is a 10L hunt. all proceeds are donated to charity. it runs from Oct 1 - Nov 1.
  • Tableau Vivant has a beautiful fat pack of hair for group members. They are celebrating their re opening as a hair & hair accessory store. Check them out. fabulous stuff. (One of my top 5 fave hair stores.)
  • Blacklace has this beautiful group gift out now for it's members. I think it's 99L to join . It comes with all layers, Slink and Omega HUD's
Happy ~ Shopping!
Ember Adored



♥Credits♥

Hair~Tableau Vivant~ Sample hair - By M4ri1yn Magic. REOPENING GROUP GIFT.
Skin/shape.::WoW Skins::. Aisha Tan - By Sawsan Secretspy@ THE BLACK DOT PROJECT
Mesh BodySlink -  Physique - Mesh Body - By Siddean Munro.
Bra/Panties~Blacklace~ Courtney - By  Mariska Simons. GROUP GIFT.
Hands -  Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 - By Siddean Munro.
Feet Slink -  AvEnhance Feet Female High - By Siddean Munro.
Polish-{ZOZ}- Romantic Dreams (slink) - By Zozicon@ DESIGNER CIRCLE
PoseSomething New ~ Dare to Bare - By Allysondwyer. HUNT FOR THE CURE 

Comments