Mystical preview

I got another sneak peek of an awesomesauce event.
The Mystic Realms Faire event starts on the 10th!
(Keep in mind, it doesn't start until the 10th!)
(And you know its a classy event, they put an 'e' at the end of fair!)
But I got to go and sneak around, and do some ninja shopping.
And of course I had to grab all the red and black that I could.
After I put the look together, and took pictures, someone pointed out I looked like a mystical Harley Quinn.
Of course I ran with that.
I'm in love with this look.  The horns from Souzou's booth, were just too perfect.
They come in an ornate, and plain versions.
Complete with hud so you can change the gems and chains.
Definitely horns I can see myself wearing on a daily basis.
The moment I seen DirtyStories store, I squeed and went nuts.
The key and crown were too freaking cute!
Then, I paired Sakide's mask and top combo with a formal skirt from another outfit they are offering.
Then I had to skip back over to the Gathering and grab some accessories.
(Btw, LOVE the elf ears from Aisling!)
Then I had to find really cool, mystic eyes to match.
Boom, back to Souzou, and these awesome animated eyes.
(One day I'll learn to take gifs and show you this awesome stuffs!)
And then, I had to have nails that were as awesome as my outfit.
So, ZOZ it was!
I had a blast putting this together... and I can't wait to show off some more stuffs!





Hair: Exile::Royal Command Wildcards @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Eyes: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Void Mesh Eyes - Blue @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Horns: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Mephistopheles Horns  @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Crown: .DirtyStories. Fairytale Cage @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Ear Jewelry: .aisling. Elyan - Elf Ears RARE@ The Gathering Oct 1st -15th
Mask and Top: [ SAKIDE ] Nalyah Top&Mask Dark @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Skirt: [ SAKIDE ] Lorenn Outfit Black @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Staff: A.D.D.Andel! Spiral Mage Staff-Crystal-Dark Wood -(Spine) RARE @ The Gathering Oct 1st -15th
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Posh Romance - Silver (slink) @ My Slink Obsession Oct 5th - 22nd
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Pose in 1st picture: Kirin - Sweet Girl Pose 4 @ The Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th
Pose in 2nd picture: Kirin - Sweet Girl Pose 1 @ The Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th
Pose in 3rd picture: Kirin - Sweet Girl Pose 2 @ The Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th
Pose in 4th picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 10

xoxox - Savvy

Comments