Welcome to the freak show!

So... I've started watching American Horror Story: 
Freakshow.
And its been so awesome so far.
First time I've committed to an entire season.. 
and it's a current season!
I think clowns are a common
 fear for a lot of people.
I am not particularly fond of them,
 but clowns aren't what scare me about the circus.
Its the actual circus that scares me.
The noise.
The lights.
All the people packed into the tiny little tents.
But I digress.
My look was slightly inspired by AHS.
I'm not a clown, but I do look very much like a freak :D
I can't talk enough about my look.
And a lot of it was FREE!!!
A new game has started.
Don't Panic is going on. GO HERE
My dress is from there.
Combination of a hunt and a game,
 with LOTS of great prizes.
And the bloody necklace, bracelets and tears
FREE from Izzies are awesome.
And whats a psycho without a weapon?
Remarkable Oblivion has an axe set for a group gift.
The group is 50L to join but there are several gifties out.
Enough rambling... on to the show!






Hair and horns: TRUTH HAIR Neria -  colours @ Mystic Realms Faire Oct 10 - 26th
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea (FREE!!!)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Mouth: [Gauze] Nightmare - Fangy
Tears, bracelets, necklace: Izzie's - Halloween Gift (FREE!!!)
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Vylena Dresses for DON'T PANIC Hunt (FREE!!!)
Axe: Remarkable Oblivion - RO - Zombie Axe - Bloody (In Hand) - GG   (FREE GROUP GIFT! Group is 50L to join!)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Spider Web Polish (slink) - Blogger (boxed) @ Cosmo Sales Room 12th - 25th
Shoes: *PROMO*[MODA] CHARADE PLATFORM BOOTS &  HUD
(ONLY 525L for a fatpack... thats like 24 colors!  GET THESE!! MP LINK)
Pose in 1st picture: .mien. [hunter] 02
Pose in 3rd picture: !bang - SLink hands 03 @ My Slink Obsession Oct 5th - 22nd
Pose in 4th picture: . Infiniti . - Leggy 1
Location:  Innsmouth


xoxox- Savvy


Comments