Brace yourself, Winter is coming...

YAY WINTER IS HERE!
Well almost.
Either way... there has already been snow!
*dances*
So in preparation for the snow that is coming, I had to get something cute to keep warm in right?
Well, I got something that was absolutely adorable.
Beyond cute.
Like, I wore this for almost a week.

 And I feel sooooo adorable and snuggly.


Also, my apologies for the lack of posts.
RL has me by the throat!
I will post when I can, thank you for your understanding ♥



Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Suki Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack @ xiasumi school festival Nov 1st - 30th
(I modified this hair to fit under the hood.  I just edit > select face > select parts of the bun and turn them invisible.  BUT MAKE A COPY FIRST!!!!)
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi Eye Lashes - Lush - Extra Large
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren - America - 02 @ Collabor88 Nov 8th - Dec 5th
Coat: B.C.C Pica Pica coat Cherry @ The Kawaii Project Nov 15th - Dec 15th
Boots: REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots - Old group gift
Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Gem Snowflake Glitter Polish Huds @ The Thrift Shop Nov 9th - 30th
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose in first picture: {Imeka}Lulu-Pose 7
Pose in second picture: {Imeka}Lulu-Pose 8
Pose in 3rd picture: {Imeka}Lulu-Pose 1

xoxox - Savvy

Comments