Some Of Ember's Favorite Things, Pt 2.

So I did my first Favorite Things post back in August You can check it out here. http://emberrandt.blogspot.ca/2014/08/some-of-embers-favorite-things.html
I have some more of my absolute faves to share with you. Hope you enjoy.
If you read through you will find info on some great freebies as well. ♥
 *Dangles the carrot*
  • Blueberry - Like I said in previous posts, this store has the best textures! Time and again I am wow'd by their designs. When I am out and about you will most likely find me wearing this brand of clothing. The prices are super affordable also be sure to join their group ( 0L$) and check out their freebies too.
  • WoW Skins - These skins are so soft and romantic. I always feel a little more grown up and classy when wearing their skins and shapes. Join their in world group (350L) and get a boat load of skins in their group section plus access to a ton of lucky boards.
  • PROMAGIC - This store is new to me but they made my faves list this time around just for these boots. Look at the texturing! The very best part, they were FREE! Check their suscribo. RUN!
  • Truth Hair - I know this was in my last Faves post but come on, just look at this hair!
  • *EverGlow* - I love how natural these poses look. Check them out! Bloggers take note.  Also there is a table full of 1L$ items and suscribo gifts in store!
  • Slink - I have all their hands & feet. I wear no other shoes but Slink compatible ones. If you do get these Look @ their website Here: http://slinkstyle.com/appliers_non-applier-matches/  , find yourself a skin maker that has appliers for them. DO NOT fuss with skin matching, trust me, get appliers. Also make sure you pick up the FREE ankle lock in the back of the store. Use this nifty item when you are using poses so your ankles don't bend funny!
Much love and squishes.
Ember Adored


 Fave poem 
Top Choices / Short Choices. 
* Each color sold separately *

.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - Sian - By Truth Hawks
Skin.::WoW Skins::. Alena Milk Nat - By Sawsan Secretspy.
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna Shape - By Sawsan Secretspy.
Eyes[ MUDSKIN ]_Butterfly Eye_Misc1_w1 - By Sopha Portal.
TopBlueberry - Chlo - Mesh - Crop Jacket & Undershirt - By Blueberryxx.
ShortsBlueberry - Mesh - Denim Belted Shorts Gray - By Blueberryxx.
Hands - Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual - By Siddean Munro.
Feet Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High- By Siddean Munro.  
Boots*PROMAGIC* Alcohol Black* - By Promagic. (Was FREE in Suscribo)
Poses*EverGlow* - Comfy poses - By Fanny Willis@ THE LIAISON COLLABORATIVE

Comments