All I want for Christmas....

So as I have often said..
I LOVE DECEMBER!
So much fun to be had.
So many events to visit!
The biggest thing I'm showing off today is freebies from the new round of the Arcade!
There is a giant tree in the middle of the Arcade with lots of presents!  Make sure you check it out!
Also, the Frozzen Fair ends on the 15th.
I love my sweater from there.
I'm kind of a Harry Potter fan... so this was perfect for me :D
(Although I would go into Slytherin rather than any other houses hehe)
Then of course I had to put my 'Hallows' tights to match my shirt :D
So go, shop, and celebrate the greatest month of the year!




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Astrid -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: -Glam Affair - Arcade Gift skin by aida Ewing FREE @ The Arcade Dec 1st - 31st
Antlers: !NFINITY Antlers with lights @ The Frozzen Fair Dec 1st - 15th
Dress: Biscuit Ego Sweater Box by chani Furse @ The Frozzen Fair Dec 1st - 15th
Tights: ~Cannibelle~Hallowed Love Tights by Annabelle Couturier
(These were at the Geeks N Nerds event which is over now :( )
Boots:  :Diamante: Chilled - Knitted UGG Boots - Frozzen Fair Exclusive by Alliana Aviatik Morane (Alliana Petunia) @ The Frozzen Fair Dec 1st - 15th
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Nordic Colors White Polish Huds by Zozicon @ .:Fresh Style - Passion4Fashion:. Dec 10th - 23rd
Pose: Sweet Sacrifice ~ Snow Princess 3 M by SarahBear18 GossipGirl @ Fit for a Princess Dec 1st - Dec 26th
Snowman: -DRD- Humbug snowman w sounds by Jaimy Hancroft FREE @ The Arcade Dec 1st - 31st
Stars: Sway's Arcade Christmas gift 2014 - 3 long, medium and short by Sway Dench FREE @ The Arcade Dec 1st - 31st
Tree:.aisling. Monbo Sapin - Natural by Damian Kleiner FREE @ The Arcade Dec 1st - 31st
Bear: <:*BoOgErS*:> Santa Bear Arcade Christmas Gift 2014 by Bob Ross (Zen Zarco) FREE @ The Arcade Dec 1st - 31st

xoxox - Savvy

Comments