Can I Get An A For Effort?

My first proper post on WordPress!!

I am hoping that like all things, this will get easier as I plod along. *Fingers crossed* A wise man told me recently.. "Fake it till you make it."  So that's just what I'll do!
So today's outfit. I have been wearing this for three days straight now and honestly I don't see myself changing anytime soon. I love it so much.
♥ Ember Adored ♥
*CROSS POSTED HERE* 
https://emberrandt.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/can-i-get-an-a-for-effort/

Like a moth to the flame
Snapshot_017

.Credits.

  • Hair - (red)Mint Hair - No.32'15 - By Moni Schulze.
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. Romina Milk - By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Shape - .::WoW Skins::.Olga shape - By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara - By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Flower Heart - By Maxi GossamerCOLLABOR88
  • Top - Blueberry - Lils - Mesh - Tank Top - By BlueberryxxN21
  • Shorts -  Blueberry - Cossy - Denim Ripped Shorts (Maitreya) - By BlueberryxxUBER
  • Boots -  fri.day - Layla.Boots - Earth - (Maitreya) - By Darling MondayUBER
  • Pose 1 - elephante poses - the temptress 5 - By melissajeanne flores.
  • Pose 2 - HelaMiyo - Ankles action 1 - by Miyoko Magic.
 
 

Comments