Save The Date!

There's a new fair coming March 10th. I was intrigued when I saw this flyer on facebook. So intrigued that I followed the link HERE and was impressed with the designers that had signed up.  Now those who know me are probably looking at me like I have 2 heads as I said I was going to slow down on blogging.
I have to blog this one. Check below for list of designers and stay tuned as there will be plenty of goods to show you all as we get closer to March 10th.


.Designer List.

 Catwa 

 Melak Fashion 

AVALE 

1 Hundred

LaVian & Co. 

 *Stars*Fashion* 

 Stitched

 K-CODE

 ArisAris/B&W 

 Shey 

Bee Designes 

M. Law

 BODY FACTORY

[Cynful] Clothing & Co.
  
LE FORME 

Blueberry 

 Delirium Style 

 KITJA
 
 SPIRIT 

 ND/MD 

:::insanya:::
 
 K E L I N I

 ODDITY 

 FLRN DESIGN

 ..::[P&W]::..
 
 Tabou Irresistible

 Celestinas Weddings
 
 Mundos

Remember, March 10th!

Comments