This And That

Few things to bring up today. 
First up is Blogger changing its rules. Read about it all HERE

So Blogger tells me I may have content removed and or the whole blog. 
To counter this I have begun (snails pace) to cross post over to Paperdolls on Wordpress. Here is the link, If you like our style you might want to book mark it just in case! https://emberrandt.wordpress.com/

Next I tried these Sweet lips by [PXL] I have a sneaking suspicion I have placed them incorrectly but it was kinda fun trying to figure them out.

The way I managed to fit them was piss poor really as you can see by the raw photos. Good thing I can edit my photos. 

Always remember to demo stuff before you buy folks. For those who like to fiddle and edit, go for it. For the average avi like me. DEMO!!

OK a few more things. I do have positives today, This hair I coveted from Mina, the story behind my getting this one, oh boy, I will spare you the heartache but, see I finally got it!!! YAY SEXY HAIR!
And this outfit I put together I dunno , I think it worked, you?


 .Credits.

  • HairMINA - Kaya - Light red - By Mina Nakamura@ SHINY SHABBY
  • SkinGlam Affair - Brandi Sweet  - America - 01 - By Aida Ewing(Was @ 50L Friday)
  • Shape - .::WoW Skins::.Olga - By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara - By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Mouth[PXL] - SweetLips 01- By Hart Larsson.
  • Eyes - [ MUDSKIN ] - Shiny Eye Grey4 - By Sopha Portal.
  • GlassesGlam Affair - Romantic Girl - Candy - By Amberly Boccaccio. (FLF Kiosk outside)
  • TopNS:: Cutie Store  Mesh nautical summer - By Nani Soulstar@ THRIFT SHOP
  • SkirtBlueberry - Belted Denim Skirt - Ocean - By Blueberryxx.
  • Shoes{Livalle} Modig -High Strapped Sandals- Brown - By Lindsey Warwick.
  • PosesJuxtapose - You're So Vain - By Rain Laval@ THE VANITY FAIR

Unedited photos - Click to enlarge




Comments