With love, from Savvy

*waves*
Sorry for the absence but I have been a busy busy bee!
I moved in rl, which was a pain in the @$$ but worth it!
And I've been busy on sl with various things but... I have to show you this post.
I did just credit what I'm wearing BUT if you want more details just drop me an im,
or notecard in world and I'll let you know what anything else in the picture is.
(Savannah Porterfield)
This dress.  I absolutely adore it. A gentleman friend of mine quickly declared it one of his favorites and I had to agree with him.
The event that has it ends today, so you need to hurry over and grab one for yourself.
It comes in several different colors.
So hurry hurry and head over to the With Love Fair!
That's all from me today lovelies.  Have a great weekend!




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Harmony -  light blondes
Skin: flounce - Level Up! Princess
Glasses: From - SLX Outfit Pilot
Jewelry: Lazuri Princess of the Forest -all in one- Complete Set
Dress: ~Sassy!~ With Love dress @ With Love Fair
Shoes:::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Pink
Polish: -{ZOZ}-Cross My Heart Silver @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
(Event has ended so keep an eye out in the main store!)
Pose: . Infiniti . - Carefree - 2


xoxox - Savvy

Comments