Earned it

The song that this post is named after has been stuck in my head for like two days. I absolutely love it.
And I love these pictures I took.
And I love this lingerie.
And I love these shoes.
Lots of love in these pictures.
I really enjoy doing bondage type photos like these.
Other than that, not much to say today, just go forth and shop my lovelies!
xoxox - Savvy


50sol2_2 50sol2_3


50sol2_1Hair: .ploom. Sharla - Ploomage @ Kawaii Fair March 10th - April 15th
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Blindfold: Bliensen + MaiTai - Arcane - Pretty Blindfold
Gag: EBMod - Cloth Gag v1.1.1
Lingerie and Harness: BLOKC Rose Lace Lingerie - Black @ 50 Shades of Lust March 20th - April 12th
Shoes: ::BAD:: Fetish Heel(black/red) @ 50 Shades of Lust March 20th - April 12th
Pose: nani - chained 5


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waU75jdUnYw&w=560&h=315]


Comments