Hi Puddins, miss me?

I'm back!
Whether for a post or several, I never know.Dealing with rl is never conducive to an active SLife.
But I am grateful that my rl is good!
Summer is coming.
Vacation is like 4 weeks away. (Maybe 5... need to count that down)
And I have something perfect to show off.
I've been loving the colorful stuff I've found lately on the grid.
It helps liven up my brick and wood loft :D
And I'm loving this LumiPro.
Ember finally talked me into buying one... and oh man I love it!
Check it out for yourself HERE


Colorful2Colorful1


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Irene Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon @ FaMESHed
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06 by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Outfit: DN Mesh: Notre Outfit w HUD by beanster Potato
Shoes: [MODA] ASHLEY PLATFORM HEELS & HUD by Eσηlḁ Ʀęiɠɳʐ Kαoṩ-Ḍяєαdloω (Eonla)
Poses: first picture: . Infiniti . - Definite - 8 by Brandi Monroe
second picture: . Infiniti . - Definite - 6 by Brandi Monroe
Bed, Shelf, Curtains, Beanbag:  Sway's [Tyler] Bedroom Set . neon / Adult by Sway Dench @ Uber
Rug: tarte. striped rug by Alessandra Ambrosio (alixxbella)


xoxox
♥ Savvy Quinn ♥

Comments

  1. Sorry Ember, I'm reading these backward and so havent missed you yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is Savvy's post. I'm not sure who's more confuzzled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Yale... Nope its not Ember in that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment