School's out!

I am super glad this weekend officially kicks off the summer season!
This summer is already panning out to be one of the best ones ever!
Including comicon, concerts, lake trips... oh it makes me so happy, and its the first time I've looked forward to summer in a long while!
SO to kick off the summer, when I seen 20.Five's newest ensemble, I immediately thought school girl.
Then, school's out.
And then I thought of the Bdsm/Kink fair coming up on June 1st... and these are the results :D
I'm loving the stuff I've seen so far... These shoes made me drool.
And the cuffs are great for either bracelets or for kinkier purposes :D
Our friend Caiti showed off the necklace to this set HERE, which doubles as a collar :D
Well that's all from me today folks.
If I don't get a chance to say it before next week, have an epic weekend!


 Teacher1Teacher2 Cuffs



Hair:  Doe: Foxy - Fatpack by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ The Attic
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06 by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Glasses: SLX Outfit: Pilot - Glasses (Part of the Pilot Outfit) by beanster Potato
Tattoos: ::.Doom.:: Vintage Tattoo [ TMP, Omega & Slink ] by Justine Doomdale
Outfit: 20.FIVE Mesh - EhOh Outfit by beanster Potato
Cuffs: TE - Teardrop Cuffs by Angie Trefusis @ BDSM/Kink Fair Opening June 1st! Check back later for slurl :)
Shoes: G. Inc. Athena Boots by Gamer Expert (gamerexpert) @ BDSM/Kink Fair Opening June 1st! Check back later for slurl :)
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Girl At The Window by RubyStarlight Writer (old hunt prize)


Until later Puddins!
♥Savvy Quinn♥


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oo8QzDHimQ&w=420&h=315]

Comments

Post a Comment