All tied up

Funny story.
I had planned on doing all this blogging while on my vacation last week!
Thennnn I had a massive computer failure.
I had to completely reinstall windows... losing a ton of files.
I managed to save most of my pictures.
But since I reinstalled Firestorm I'm having some massive lag issues, and its affecting my photography.
I've updated all my drivers, all the windows updates are installed.
I thought it would run BETTER on a fresh computer... So any tips would be appreciated!
BUT on to the goods.
Most of what I'm showing off is from the BDSM/Kink fair which is running through the end of the month.
Lots of sexy goodness if you haven't been.
The biggest thing I've fell in love with is all the Omega/Maitreya friendly stuff and the furniture.
Seriously.  If nothing else, check out this set from ::R:a:W:A:g:e:: Texture change, extensive menus... I had a lot of fun playing with this stuff :D
Fun that I can't show pictures of <.< And the pose I used on the bed, is its own pose, the bed didn't come with it. Again.. pictures... I can't show on this blog >.>
And I absofreakinglutely love these stockings... I did a better picture of them HERE

Chains Chains2Snapshot_006Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sharon Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon @ FaMESHed
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Body suit: Milk Tea: Good Morning Amelie (Black) by ɱɪℓƙ-ʈƐa ɕɧɑɳ (bunniliciousmilk) @ Bdsm/Kink Fair
Stockings: :AC: Seduction Stockings - Fuck Me by Ashton Tryce @ Bdsm/Kink Fair
Shoes: G. Inc. Athena Boots by Gamer Expert (gamerexpert)  @ Bdsm/Kink Fair
Leash: {Scene} Owned - Chest  Implant (RLV enabled) by Mıκı Jαмεƨ (mikhayla13) @ Bdsm/Kink Fair
Pose in 1st picture: nani - chained 1 by Cherry Appletor
Pose: in 2nd picture: nani - chained 2 by Cherry Appletor
Bed: ::R:a:W:A:g:e:: Dirty Bed by Damon (damonxstar) @ Bdsm/Kink Fair
Chair: ::R:a:W:A:g:e:: Dirty Armchair by Damon (damonxstar) @ Bdsm/Kink Fair
Rug: ::R:a:W:A:g:e:: Dirty Rug by Damon (damonxstar) @ Bdsm/Kink Fair

♥Savvy Quinn♥


Comments

  1. Hey Savvy! I reinstalled Firestorm a few weeks ago when they went to Beta; my experience was that I had to do a completely fresh install (which of course you did having to reinstall the OS), and then I had to try and remember all of the Debug Settings tweaks that I'd used to improve performance. So if you made changes in Debug, maybe the reset to default is causing lag? The big thing for me was upping my bandwidth significantly, that helped a lot with lag.

    I hope you're able to get it all worked out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment