A Summery Second Life Post

So today I have some new sexy things for you!

If you follow this blog regularly then you will know that you can't peel Blueberry's newest top off me.  It is so perfect, texturing as usual amazing.  You can still find it over @ UBER.

Also new from Blueberry are these super sweet sexy shorts.  They come made to fit so many different mesh body types ( Make sure you demo!) and have two versions.  One with an attached bikini bottom and one without.  I chose the bikini version because, you guessed it.  Texturing!!  Something about the texture of the bikini pantie just pulls me in.  Hope you love them as much as I do, these can be found at the main store.

The skin is Wow Skins newest Group Gift. Unfortunately it does cost $350L to join but once you've payed you have access to a ton of past gifts and all of their MM boards.  Worth the price in my humble opinion.  I do have one one actually free freebie. My eyes. I have been wearing them in all my free hair posts and absolutely love them. These gems are made by Amacci and you can find them free in their main store.

Happy Shopping!

 Ember Adored 


blueberry1Snapshot_009

Close up of the texturing, not edited. taken in CalWL

texturing close cropped, calwl

.Credits.

  • Hair - [elikatira] Piper - Essentials|By Elikapeka Tiramisu|

  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella Milk|By Sawsan Secretspy|GROUP GIFT|

  • Shape -  Enfant|Sarang|By Sopha Portal|

  • Eyes -  Amacci|GreyBrown|By Carina Larsen|FREE|

  • Lashes -   *Mon Cheri*Falsies|By Freya Olivieri|

  • Mesh Body - Maitreya|Lara|By Onyx LeShelle|

  • Top -  Blueberry|Romy Knotted Top|By Blueberryxx|UBER|

  • Shorts - Blueberry|Rolled Shorts - Bikini - Maitreya|By Blueberryxx|

  • Poses - *PosESioN* Barcelona|By Dahriel|

  • Background stuff|So I snuck onto my neighbors property to take these. If you would like to know about anything in the background, let me know (Ember Adored) and I will check for you!

Comments