All Dogs go to heaven

WARNING, FEELS FILLED POST! CREDITS BELOW
I get amused rather easily.
And for a long time now, I read these silly little texts between a cat named Mittens and his 'mama' over at Texts From Mittens.
Its rather amusing and its a little thing that brightens my day.
Recently the owner of the site announced that the dog that inspired 'Phil the filthy hound'  the brother of Mittens, crossed the rainbow bridge.
And that made me think of all the pets that I've lost.
Growing up on a farm, I never was allowed to get too attached to dogs.  We never had them for long because they got traded or sold or given away.. or other things happened to them.
So then when I moved out, the first thing I did was get a dog... and how I loved my dog... Only to have to give her away when I had to move... the place I moved didn't allow me to have pets and my circumstances were forcing me to move there.  Now she went to a fantastic home, much better than I could have provided her with but then and there I swore I'd never own another dog.
Yuh right.
Almost 3 years ago... My rl person was on his way home from work and seen someone toss a fluff ball out of their suv.  He stopped to grab it, and brought it home where we bathed him and fed him, and I planned on taking him to the shelter the next day.  Because I didn't want a dog.
Especially an indoor dog, because my rl has super bad allergies, and he had dogs when I moved in with him but they were big outdoor dogs, not 5 pounds indoor fluffs.
That was almost 3 years ago....
And as fate would have it... whatever breed my little furbaby is, he doesn't aggravate my rl's allergies because he doesn't shed.  He was house trained... and after 3 months of looking for his owners, we gave up, got all his shots, and boom, he was ours.
And he is our child.  Anyone close to me knows this.  I worry about him like he's my child.  We arrange everything around him like he's our child... (Including our work schedules so we can get him groomed and make sure he's not alone too much)
And I know other people who love their pets that much... and I'm a firm believer in, if there is a heaven, our dogs are there.
Because dogs are the epitome of good.  No matter how evil or hateful a dog is... they still love someone...
So if you have a furbaby, give them an extra hug... and love them lots.  They love you no matter what ♥

Heavenlydoge

Credits:
Hair:  Exile::Memory Bliss Blondes by Kavar Cleanslate @ Collabor88
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Music Box - Dark by Julie Hastings
Dress: The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress - Candy by Melee (maylee.oh) @ Collabor88
Dogs: {anc} flottante puppy. cream . standA / withCollars by aki69 @ Collabor88
Pose: .GlamRus. Dakota 02 by Mɪss Dɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ  (glamrus)

♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments

Post a Comment