Don't be a square doll

So I finally managed to grab someone to show off a pose for me.
And due to this adorable outfit from the Vintage and Cool fair, we decided to be greasers ;)
I am stepping out of my box a little with the editing in this photo.. as well as doing a style not familiar to me.
So big thanks and hugs and kisses to my Skeezy for modeling with me.
Credits below. No big rantings from me today.  Yay!
Vintage1Vintage2

Credits:
On me:
Hair: Doe: Spirit Blondes by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ Uber
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Entire outfit including accessories: DN Mesh: VCF 2015 - Outfit I By beanster Potato @ Vintage & Cool Fair 2015

On him:
Hair - ::Exile:: - Revolver:Midnight by Kavar Cleanslate
Jacket - Vika - Three pocket Male Jacket leather by dayane Coba
Skin - THESKINSHOP - (21) (SKIN) 'Dash' (Athletic) MP LINK (This IS an APPLIER for the TMP Male Body, not an actual skin)
Glasses - No idea
Cigarette - *S.D.*:Cigarette sculpty v3 MP LINK

Pose:
"Thight" Exclusive item ~ Zipi Poses by Zipiღ Levee (illargi Dover)  @ Indulgence
(I did use the animare to adjust the pose a little in the pictures.  Skeezy is a bit different than I so I had to adjust myself so I fit with him :D)

♥ Savvy Quinn♥

Comments