Happy Birthday Collabor88

So Collabor88 is celebrating their 4th Birthday!  I fought so hard and finally got in. Luckily for me ( and a lot of you) If you end up crashing,  just log back in at last location and bam you have instant access without having to try for another 4 hours.

I spent quite a bit of money here, trust me.  This is a Must attend round!

I brought my first EVER Fat Pack of dresses.  I am usually pretty darn tight with my money but I loved EVERY color of this adorable dress from Pixicat. :)

collab 3Collab2Exile collab

For anyone who didn't notice (LOL) I edited these photos like A LOT.  I love to edit.  TRY DEMOS before you buy.  Look at the vendor textures.  Make sure it is for you before you buy it. This is a blog, my creative space where I love to help you find beautiful things and these are without a doubt beautiful creations.  This is simply my interpretation of them. Thank you, Ember Adored ♥


.Credits.

Comments