New Project & A Contest!

Hello everyone! I want to share my newest project and hopefully with your help it will grow and grow to great lengths!
Introducing Hair SL! https://hairsl.wordpress.com/ 
Here is what it's all about.  
  • The website is set up for info regarding Hair Sales & Group gifts! I also have listed all the Hair Salons (That are known to me) on a page to be found here - https://hairsl.wordpress.com/stores-in-alphabetical-order/  I have sent out invitations to designers today offering them the service of placing their sale adds there with no cost to them.  Of course I will also be Spotlighting different designers just for the personal touch cause well, you know me.  I LOVE HAIR! (I will be purchasing these myself)

  • To go along with the website I have  created an in world group. Everyone is welcome to join . Designers are asked to contact me to have posting rights in group. Join free by copying and pasting this link into your viewer. secondlife:///app/group/cb100ddb-5566-a1f1-75b6-9bea0fb33469/about

Now for some fun stuff. I am looking for a Logo for Hair SL. I am not Photo shop savvy so I need help. I have created a contest
Here’s what I’m looking for!
Something simple and stylish as a logo to be used for our Group Logo, our group joiner board, Facebook header page &, Flickr group.
Please contact Ember Adored in SL.
Winner will receive 2 fat packs of hair of their choosing Paid for by me!
Winner will be announced August 10th.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Ember Adored.

Comments