The pants post

 

So many events, so little time.

Well usually I have loads of time but lately I find myself logging into Second Life and wandering off on one RL task or another. Good thing The friends on my list know I am not ignoring them or I would never be able to log in to a happy SL.

Anyhoo, that boring stuff aside. I have a lot of event items here. all utterly adorable!

From lazy Sundays to productive Mondays

The skin and hair started off the look then adding the GRID FAMOUS YOGA PANTS.  I have been looking for the perfect top to wear with this and I think I found it in this one.  (Just a little fyi though. The top only comes in standard mesh sizing for now but in future the brand will be branching out to cover mesh bodies.) Even with the Standard Sizing I was able to wear this top problem free over my Lara body ♥

If I just lay here.

So here I have covered these events. All worth a look or three !

  1.  VINTAGE & COOL FAIR | August 21- September 4 |
  2. Shiny Shabby | August 20 - September 15 |
  3. The Fantasy Collective | August 22 - September 15 |
  4. Collabor88 | August 8 - maybe September 6? |
 

.Credits.

 
  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: Fiona Hair|By Lilly Herberg | VINTAGE & COOL FAIR |

  • Hair Base - enVOGUE HairBase - Dark Brown 3|By Casandra Rain |

  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel - Iris| By Giggle Solo|FREE ON MARKETPLACE|

  • Lashes - Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes |By Izzie Button |

  • Skin /Shape - Enfant -Yomi#2_E1_W2 | SHINY SHABBY |

  • Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 | By Onyx LeShelle |

  • Tattoo - {L o v e f o x } Anarchy Tattoo; Pastel |By Kathrine Hoxley| THE FANTASY COLLECTIVE |

  • Top - even.flow - Knotted Top |By Yingythingy| VINTAGE & COOL FAIR|

  • Pants - Blueberry - Yoga Pants - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx |

  • Collar - Sweet Thing. Sweet White Kitten Collar|By AyaShula| GACHA |

  • Necklace - Eternity Mother&Son necklace |Nymphai |100% of proceeds to aid in funeral expenses for the son of Roxi Firanelli|

  • Rings - ieQED dream.ring.set.gold.left/ right MAITREYA By  SigiFaust|  COLLABOR88 |

  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD V3.41 |By Stefan Buscaylet |

  • Chair/w pose - Soy. Dreamy Hanging Chair |By Soyoy | COLLABOR88 |

  • Poses - HelaMiyo :: Poses :: 50's | By Miyoko Magic | VINTAGE & COOL FAIR

    |

Comments