Too Cool For School

Yesterday I was wandering around hair SIMS looking for freebies and landed at Truth.

 Now I know I blogged their Subscriber gift already here So I will re post over on Hair SL after I am done here.  Feel free to check the site out.  I post FREE, Group Gift, Discounted & Sale HAIR! Find it all HERE https://hairsl.wordpress.com/

Wot?

While @ Truth, I noticed this super sweet style that I did not already own so I snatched it up in the variety pack ( As I can never make up my mind!  Regular pricing BTW ) and thought, "Hey, this is a school girl look."  And ran with that.

too cool for school

Don't forget, there is a beautiful Variety pack of hair in the subscriber and a ginormous room at the back with over 100 styles all 50L per color pack! Excellent place to take a new or old friend for new locks!

.Event's + Info.

  1. Truth |Has a Free gift in Subscribo + loads of 50L Styles.

  2. Eyes | Free on Marketplace.

  3. Lumae Skin + Every applier imaginable | 10L @ The Cart Sale | August 26 until Sept 16th.

  4. Ducknipple's Dress + Glasses | VINTAGE & COOL FAIR August 21- September 4 |

 

 

.Credits. 

  • Hair - TRUTH HAIR | Astra |By Truth Hawks|

  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes | Doll-L - Hazel - Iris | By giggle Solo| FREE ON MARKETPLACE |

  • Lashes - .: Mai Bilavio :. |World Tour StripLash in Miami | By Mai Bilavio |

  • Skin - Lumae :: | Fae : 4 - Peach :: Plum Delight {Freck/LightBrow} | By Lumiya Rae | 10 L CART WASH SALE |

  •  Shape - Enfant | Sarang Shape | By Sopha Portal |

  • Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle |

  • Dress / Glasses - Ducknipple Mesh| VCF 2015 III - Dress |By beanster Potato | VINTAGE & COOL FAIR |

  • Socks - .Atomic. | Slouchy Knee Socks - Shell | By Ivy Graves |

  • Shoes - ANE | Casual Sneakers Black |By Anemysk Karu | UBER |

  • Pose - *PosESioN* | Marylin | By Dahriel |

  • Lighting - LumiPro | HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet |

Comments