Bad part of town

I mish mash type looks.
That's what today's post is... I bought these jeans and thought my ass looked fabulous in them. (I'm even including an ass shot to show that off!)
Well then I had to find shoes and everything else to include.. then I kind of dug the 'wrong side of the track' look then I had to find a place to do pictures, and my sissy Namrah pointed in the direction of Misfit Ghetto.  It was a wonderful naughty dirty little town.
I don't have much rambles today.  I've been having a fantastic time lately, so my silence is due to good reasons.
#sorrynotsorry
queen_001queen_002
queen_003
Ass shot!
queen_004

Credits:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Tammy Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack @ MissAllSunday Lemon @ FaMESHed
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow ] Altar - Black by Julie Hastings @ We <3 RP
Shirt: .epoch. type crop - queen by ѕιя ѕтєρнαηιє вℓαкє (Lylah Lyric) @ Premium Only
Pants: Blueberry - Mia - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Faded by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)
Shoes: MOoH! Flat Mary Janes Indecisive by Dalriada Delwood @ Premium Only
Nail Polish: -Ikonik- Sakura Nail Red by Ikonik @ Premium Only
Pose in 1st picture: Kirin - Gift 3 by Carol (Carolina Sautereau)
Pose in 2nd picture: :Picture This!: Hail to the Princess 2 (Slink Hands Compatible) by Freddy MERcury (KeliahAngelis)
(Can't find the store sorry!  IF anyone can point me in the direction of the store, much thanks!)

♥Savvy Quinn♥


 

Comments