Body Mod Expo & More


I have blogged these jeans before but the photo did not do them justice. The shining  star of these besides the texturing is the ass of the pants themselves.  Just look at it.  Wow, I can't stop staring .  Go ahead, take a moment.  I will wait.
So I also wanted to show off this hair as well as the nail polish I am wearing.  Who needs a top,  Just say no to tops!
Right, where was I . Oh yes.  Both items & this lovely skin too, are available @ The Body Mod Expo.  The event runs from  Sept. 12 - Oct. 3, 2015
Hope you enjoyed as much as I have.
Ember ♥
 
Turning my back
Whispers in the dark

.Credits.

  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: Celine Hair | By xxryvenxx | THE BODY MOD EXPO |
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. V2 Diva Darktan Nat | By sawsan SecretSpy | THE BODY MOD EXPO |
  • Shape - Enfant|Sarang Shape| By Sopha Portal | 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Lashes - Lumae :: Eyelashes // Longer | By Lumiya Rae | Part of a skin pack|
  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes | Doll-L – Hazel – Iris (M)|By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE |
  • Polish - -{ZOZ}-  Opal Fall Silver (Maitreya) | By Zozicon | THE BODY MOD EXPO |
  • Rings - :Forever Famous: Sea Gypsy Rings (Rose Gold) (Maitreya)| By LexieSnow |
  • Jeans - Blueberry |Mia Jeans - Regular - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx|
  • Pose 1 - !bang | Stands 520-529| By Luna Jubilee | WE  RP 
  • Pose 2 - *PosESioN* Secret 2 | By Dahriel |
  • Lighting - LumiPro | HUD | By Stefan Buscayl

Comments