Crave The Rose


Hey fellow bloggers, I'm talking at you today.
Ever have an item in your inventory that causes you to lose sleep?  Laying there hour after hour trying to figure out the perfect way to photograph it?  Well this Collar by *NAMINOKE* has done that to me.
It's not available until the Fantasy Collective opens for it's next round on September 22 unfortunately .  ( Sorry but I had to get this out my system!)
You can however head over to the  *NAMINOKE* Main store and try your luck on one of the many many beautiful gachas here, or head into the shop itself and see the fantastic pieces on offer.
I had a lot of fun making this photo and if you've read this far. thank you.   I felt the below quote fitting for my general mindset of late.
"But he that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose." / Anne Bronte
But he that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose. / Anne Bronte

- CREDITS -

Comments