Its not always black and white.

Not much ramblings from me tonight!
I actually took off my normal mesh head to show off this new one.
Its not my normal style, but it would be good for anime or a kawaii look.
BUT DEMO DEMO DEMO!  NEVER blame the creator!  There is a demo!  And its free!
Now it is a head that comes with a skin, (as well as Slink and Maitreya appliers!) so you don't have to worry about matching it to your body.
No confusing huds to worry about or have to tweak.
The downside being, you do have to wear it with the skin it comes with.
Which for people like me is not a problem... I tend to stick with a skin for... years? >.>
But I rolled with the Kawaii theme for this picture... paired it with wings and antlers and went to my go to place for pretty pictures.
Credits below :)

Monochromatic Fae

Credits:
Hair: Doe: Deer Me (Monotone) by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ We <3 RP
Head, Skin: -Ikonik- Eun Min Skin + {Mesh Head} by Ikonik @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Dress: :Moon Amore: Andariel Dress (Black) by Moon Wickham (PsyQueen) @ Collabor88 
Wings: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Watercolor Fae Wings by Draconias Timeless @ We <3 RP
Pose: . Infiniti . - Make Me A Bird - 7 by Brandi Monroe
Location: Eclectica II

xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments