Just the 2 of us

I made it into the Arcade!
Grabbed a bunch of hairs and GTFO.  I may go back later but really, the hair was all I was after.  Special mention to these jeans, Trust me here, you NEED them.  I will do another post soon showing the ass of these babies but, remember Blueberry's Yoga Pants?  The ass is like that. Sooo yumma.  Also LOOK AT MY NEW CHAIR!  I am so stoked to own this.  I saw it at a hair shop, found out it was from junk. and ran to grab it.  One of those special to me things I didn't even look at the price, just grabbed and sighed happily.
Hope you enjoy.  I have been busy with Hair SL lately but I will try to do better.
♥ Ember ♥
Just the two of us.
Nobody's perfect.
fri

.Credits.

  • Hair - Exile:: Spice |By Kavar Cleanslate| THE ARCADE |
  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel - Iris (M)| By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE|
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. V2 Fatma Darktan |By sawsan SecretSpy|
  • Shape - Enfant|Sarang Shape| By Sopha Portal | 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Top - !gO! | Nico Shirt | By Gocha Merlin| $1L ON MARKETPLACE |
  • Jeans -  Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Regular - Maitreya| By Blueberryxx|
  • Shoes - fri.day - Charlie.Wedges (Gray) - Maitreya | By Darling Monday |N21
  • Chair - junk. vintage barbers chair. black. |By Tab Tatham| 
  • Building -  [ba] paris penthouse 2.0| By Barnesworth Anubis|COLLABOR88|
  • Lighing -  LUMIPro HUD|By Stefan Buscaylet|

Comments