thank goodness it's friday

It's been a long week.  Glad to see you all made it!
I am way sleepy today and you don't wanna hear me babble anyway so I will leave you with this.  If you are a reader, Read Stephen King's Gunslinger series.  I am on my second read through of this series and LOVE IT!
Ember <3 p="">

Boots & Hearts
Delfin

.Credits.
  • Hair – |Exile:: |Bewitched |By  Kavar Cleanslate | COLLABOR88|
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] Delfin#Rare,E4,Sunny| By Sopha Portal | LOST & FOUND|
  • Shape - Enfant|Sarang Shape| By Sopha Portal | 
  • Eyes - [ MUDSKIN ] | Bambi Eyes9 | By Sopha Portal | KUSTOM9 |
  • Lashes -Lumae :: Eyelashes // Longer | By Lumiya Rae | Part of a skin pack|
  • Mesh Body – Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Lingerie – Que Bella | Bliss~Fairy Floss | By Issybella Quintessa | KINKY |
  • Boots– fri.day - Rosie.Boots -Buck | By Darling Monday |@ SHINY SHABBY|
  • Pose1– !bang - my world | By Luna Jubilee | Half of a a couples pose |50L| FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY|
  • Pose 2 - Ma Vie.| Didi | By Mavi Beck|@ MY ATTIC|
  • Lighting –  LumiPro | HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet |

Comments