Walking around in spiderwebs

So I'm a greek mythology geek.
I used to love reading all the different tales.
One of my favorite Goddesses was Athena.  I loved reading about her various adventures. (is that the right word?)
One of the tales I used to enjoy was when Arachne challenged her to a silk weaving challenge.
While there are various outcomes to the story, (Arachne wins, Athena wins, Arachne commits suicide) it seems she always turns into a spider.
So when I seen this set from the Nightmare Event which starts in a few hours (Not that I'm counting) I had to show it off.
And I wanted to exude that story... I'm not sure how I did...
But I paired it with some other stuff coming out at the Nightmare event.. (Again starting in a few hours...)
Did I mention how I excited I am for October????
*skitters off*

♥Savvy Quinn♥


Arachne

Credits:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Harmony - light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Headpiece: Astralia - Spider Goddess Crown RARE by AÑ•trαℓiα  Miâ„“iαиdrovic (Astralia) @ Nightmare Event OPENS OCTOBER 1ST!!!
Bra: Astralia - Spider Goddess Bra RARE by AÑ•trαℓiα  Miâ„“iαиdrovic (Astralia) @ Nightmare Event OPENS OCTOBER 1ST!!!
Spiders on body: Astralia - Spider Goddess (body common) by AÑ•trαℓiα  Miâ„“iαиdrovic (Astralia) @ Nightmare Event OPENS OCTOBER 1ST!!!
Blindfold: + Tattered Blindfold RED + {aii} by Aii (DevilAii) @ Nightmare Event OPENS OCTOBER 1ST!!!
Body wrap: + Tattered Hagoromo RED + {aii} by Aii (DevilAii) @ Nightmare Event OPENS OCTOBER 1ST!!!
Background: Distorted Dreams .::DD::. Spider Light Curtain by @ Nightmare Event OPENS OCTOBER 1ST!!! 
Pose: .ploom. PNUP 2 - 3 (No longer available... sowwy!)

Comments