Fallen For Infinity


Hey Dolls!

I am so totally stoked about this blog post today.  See last night I logged in and Savvy was talking about the lucky fortune teller over @ Fallen Gods.  

I had no idea what was going on other than you need two people to sit at it, if you get a 100% cosmic match and you win the prize.  
( the prize being my whole complete look!)

Anyway I decided I needed some social interaction so I called for a teleport.
I had a lot of fun over there.  Thank you Savvy!  
Not only did I get to help others by sitting and trying our luck but I won this, this AWESOME outfit/ look. 
 It comes with EVERYTHING including Wasabi Pills Hair!!!! Free OMG!   

All it takes is some patience and an ability to deal with lag of course! 
Thank you to all the designers involved in this collaboration, your generosity astounds me!
That's all for today 
( Oh also , the only thing I paid for in this post is my mesh body+ LUMIPro HUD.   The rest, freebies!)
Ember Adored

Infinity



  • Hair – /Wasabi Pills/ Jaden Mesh Hair | By MissAllSunday Lemon |Lucky Fortune.
  • Skin – Fallen Gods Inc.Sidera Infinity | By Alia Baroque | Lucky Fortune.
  • Shape – Fallen Gods Inc. Ophelia Shape | By Alia Baroque |Lucky Fortune.
  • Eyes –  Fallen Gods Inc. |Coal Eyes|By Alia Baroque | Lucky Fortune.
  • Lashes - Fallen Gods Inc. | Base Lashes |By Alia Baroque |Lucky Fortune. 
  • Jewelry -  Fallen Gods Inc. |Infinity | By Alia Baroque |Lucky Fortune. 
  • Mesh Body – Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Dress - FAIDAAura Infinity |By Titania Halasy | @ Fallen Gods Inc. Lucky Fortune. 
  • Pose 1 – Kirin  | TSS Gift pose | By Carolina Sautereau | FREE GIFT @ THE SEASONS STORY
  • Pose 2 - [addme.] FG201510 | By Ryo2014 | FREE GIFT @ THE SEASONS STORY
  • Lighting –  LumiPro | HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet |



Comments