Falling For Ya


Finally made it out of my house, well platform, whatever.
 ( Place I like to stand lol)  I am so pleased that nothing much blurred out on me while I was taking this photo. 

Quite a while back I started dual posting to Word Press when Google wen't all bonkers with their adult content shit.  
But they realized their mistake so I think I will skip the cross posting nonsense  ( takes up much time) 
And just post here where People actually read me. Are you there reader? 

Can you hear me? Lemme know please I LOVE COMMENTS!

That's about it for today. Again Happy Thanksgiving!
Ember Adored

I made it out of the house!
Yep another head shot..SURPRISE!


  • Hair – Lamb. Dissolved Girl | By Lamb Bellic| GROUP GIFT | 100L join fee.
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::.Charlize Darktan| By sawsan SecretSpySWANK 
  • Shape – .::WoW Skins::. V2 Diva  Shape | By sawsan SecretSpy
  • Eyes –AVELINE Eyes | Doll-L – Hazel – Iris |By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE |
  • Lashes - Lumae :: Eyelashes // Longer |  By Lumiya Rae
  • Mesh Body – Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Top –  MOoH! Knit loose sweater | Pink Heart | By Dalriada Delwood | SALE 75 L THIS WEEK ONLY!
  • Pants – MOoH! Skinny void Jeans| Pink | By Dalriada Delwood | 
  • Shoes - fri.day - Yara.Heels (Cloud) - Maitreya | By Darling Monday | @ UBER 
  • Poses – an lar [poses] | The Hollow Series | By Katya Valeska | @ WE ♥ RP |
  • Lighting –  LumiPro | HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet |
  • Location - The Trace too -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Trace%20Too/73/137/21






Comments