Falling into Fall

Yay it's fall!
All official and stuff!
Leaves are turning and its almost Halloween :)
Just a quick post from me today.  Last day of Penumbra.  And this skirt and jacket set is perfect for this rapidly cooling weather.
I took the dogs for a stroll, and once I seen this cool little spot with all the trees, I knew I had to stop and take a picture.  The only thing missing is a cup of hot tea.
Have a great weekend Puddins.

Mwahs.
♥Savvy Quinn♥
PFW3


Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Jacket: *PC* Precious denim jacket pink by Trinity Yazimoto @ Penumbra Fashion Week
Skirt: *PC* Precious denim skirt pink by Trinity Yazimoto @ Penumbra Fashion Week
White shirt: Bishes Inc- Low Tank White by JuIcψ-ŦeR (Juicy Sahara)
Pose: [ V I T A L I S   A N I M A T U M ] Pose Bag 1 L by Locuala M. Corleone (Locuala Madruga) @ Penumbra Fashion Week
Dogs: {anc} flottante puppy. cream by aki69

Comments