Feminine white and laces

White is one of my favorite "colors" to wear, it make me feel soft and feminine. But to make this outfit a little halloween'like I added some jewelries, grins. 
Necklase can be bought at Shiny Shabby, and my rings will be available to buy at The Fantasy Collective later today.
  naadi - outfit from shiny shabby hair from n21 rings from fantasy collection 1 close on rings 

Take a look at the details of these shoes i found at Shiny Shabby. I adore the hearts! But there is a hud with option to remove them if that is not your taste.
  naadi - outfit from shiny shabby hair from n21 rings from fantasy collection 1 close on shoes 

So much new to be had these days, so many events comming with new rounds, and this outfit I think is a must have!

What I am wearing 

•Hair:Moon at No.21 Into dust - variety
•Head:Catwa Jessica
•Body:Maitreya Lara
•Head Applier:Lara Hurley Christy
•Body Applier:Lara Hurley for Maitreya
•Necklase:.random.Matter. at Shiny Shabby Esther
•Outfit:Dead Dollz at Shiny Shabby Shierak
•Shoes:Yasum at Shiny Shabby hawt berlin night

Poses 
Marukin at Collabor88 Royal fur set 
!Bang mini series Without purpose

♥ Naadi
 
 
 

Comments