For cute cold days

Uber has opened a new round, and I was so happy to find something cute and pink in all the fall inspired items :) This sweater from Erratic is beautiful, you get it in many different colors and patterns but I just adores this pink version ♥
  naadi - Cute sweater at Uber <3 

naadi - Cute sweater at Uber back <3 

Check the buttons down the back, totally cute. I also picked up Erratic's legging's at Uber, and my hair is NEW from Spellbound.

What I am wearing:
Hair:Spellbound(Sacret Rite)
Mesh Head:Catwa(Jessica)
Mesh Body:Maitreya(Lara)
Applier for head:Lara Hurley(Christy)
Applier for body:Lara Hurley(for Maitreya)
Sweater:Erratic at Uber(Ava)
Leggings:Erratic at Uber(Meg)

Sign:Floorplan(paris marquee)

Pose used:Musa(Gown Pose 016)

Have a nice day ♥
naadi♥
 

Comments