Hot Mess


Good morning Dolls!
Quickie post this morning as I have a very tiny VIP visiting me today.
I am super pleased to welcome MINA Hair to my blog. I have been a long time fan of this stylist. Check her out by visiting Hair SL where I have just posted about her group gifts! Check it out here -  https://hairsl.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/mina-hair-vip-group-gifts/
Also I've taken a close up so you can see the texturing on this hair!  Amazing!

Be sure to check the credits for all the info and taxi's. 
Or limo's if you prefer. ( You diva you!)
Happy Shopping!
 ♥ Ember

Freaky show
close my eyes

.Credits.


  • Hair - MINA Hair - Blair | By Mina Nakamura | @ TRES CHIC 
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins:::  | Erica Tan | By sawsan SecretSpy. | @ PIXRA
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang Shape | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Choker - .Facade.| Skully Choker BLACK PLAIN | @ THE FREAK SHOW GACHA CARNIVAL
  • Blindfold - [Glitzz] | Domonique - Blindfould Black | Lissa Bohm | @ KINKY MONTHLY
  • Polish - -{ZOZ}- | Black Cat V2 (Maitreya) | By Zozicon.
  • Top - LX Essentials | Boho Top Maitreya Black | By LiquidLatex | @ THE BOHO CULTURE FAIR
  • Tights - AVICANDY | Halloween  tights | By Ashton Tryce | @ THE MESH BODY ADDICTS EVENT
  • Poses - marukin |  royal fur | By Valencia Southard | @ COLLABOR88
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet.


Comments