My Catwa Mesh Head Review
I decided I wanted to check out the new CATWA mesh head Jessica and see what all the fuss was about. Also because WoW Skins is busily putting out appliers for it and well all the hype just made me curious.
I am wearing the demo in these photos because well, I'm demoing it!
- The price. It's not the lowest priced head on the market, nor the most expensive. I would say it is middle of the road price wise @ $3,599 L. But with all the work that went into creating this head I am sure it is quite a fair price.
- The HUD. It is massive. ( Not like covering your whole screen ) Just that it has so many options!
- The Eyes. Seems to me like you have to wear mesh eyes with this as it only comes with one alpha that masks yours out. I would love someone to tell me I can use another from somewhere as I do not like wearing mesh eyes. They always look crossed and are too busy for me.
- The Animations. They are pretty cool. You can play them continually or pause them. No static faces here!
- A Gift. Yep, it comes with a skin for it that matches Asia of Glam Affair !!
All in all I like this head a lot. Two of my personal faves are :
- Jessica's nose. It's the perfect shape!
- The deep red lipstick on the HUD ( Pictured below) So sexy!
- I think my only suggestion (Plea) would be for a future mesh head release is please make a young adult looking head. So many I see these days are so mature. This goes for any mesh head designer. Please and Huge thank you!
Thank you Catwa for taking the time to create this lovely head. She photographs great!
That's all I got for now. Feel free to chime in with your opinions, more details etc. Loads more info in the demo box! Also here's a video of Jessica in action.
( Not like that you perv!!)
Find the demo here! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Catwa%20Clip/144/114/24