My Other Ride Is In The Shop

The Epiphany has started. All you Gacha lovers rejoice!
So many beautiful items up for grabs this round, You can check out the gallery over @ Eloquence here - http://eloquencesl.com/2015/10/12/the-epiphany-2/

Live under a rock? ( Like I do mostly) Never heard of The Epiphany Event? You can find all the details about this gacha/ with a twist here -  http://theepiphanysl.wix.com/2015

Today I am mostly showcasing one of my most favorite shops in Second Life, Blueberry! No matter what this woman makes, it just looks and fits my mesh perfect. Blueberry makes clothing for the standard av, Belleza meshes , Maitreya & Slink. All for really affordable pricing. They have been around a while and have always been top quality. Well done! So make sure you check out The Epiphany event here -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/136/16/21
Or if Gacha is not your thing check out their Main store here -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lenox%20and%20Blueberry/107/164/29  Also make sure to join their group as they have a wickedly good tank top fat pack for their members!

OK, On to Collabor88.

 I finally made it in.  Took quite a while this round but I am so glad I kept trying. I grabbed this hair by Exile for 188 a color pack!  I wasn't sure about it till I tried the demo.  Remember it is ALWAYS important to demo!  You may be like me and find your dream hair.  Thank you to Exile for always producing quality for an affordable price @ Collab

Also I saw these Pure Poison boots on Facebook a while back and drooled.  I don't usually go bananas over shoes but these boots called to me and YAY they also were only 188 @ Collab  and fit my Maitreya body!!

Last but not least I grabbed up Marukin's Pose set. I think ( don't quote me) but I think it was only 88 @ Collab  Perfect for jewelry & Nail polish shots!
In case you don't know about hyper linking here's the Collabor88 SLURL -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/88/206/1089


Gee, I really rambled on up there didn't I.
Oh well, info is important right!
Happy shopping Dolls.
Ember


The broom is in for repairs
True colors ?



  • Hair - Exile::In These Shoes? | By Kavar Cleanslate | @ COLLABOR88 
  • Horns - Blueberry / RARE / Devil Horns - I'm So Fancy | By Blueberryxx | @ THE EPIPHANY
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. Charlize Milk | By sawsan SecretSpy | @ SWANK
  • Lipstick - .::WoW Skins::. Lipstick 3 | By sawsan SecretSpy | SWANK
  • Eyeliner - .::WoW Skins::. Eyeliner 02 | By sawsan SecretSpy | GIFT  SWANK
  • Shape - EnfantSarang Shape | By Sopha Portal
  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel - Iris | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 | By Onyx LeShelle
  • Collar - (red )Mint ~ Posture Collar ~ No.02 | By Moni Schulze
  • Dress - Blueberry - Devil Dress - Slayer - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx | @ THE EPIPHANY
  • Gloves - Blueberry - Devil Gloves - Common / Dark Side - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx | @ THE EPIPHANY
  • Boots - Pure Poison - Adrianna Boots - Maitreya | By Shaleene Kenin |  COLLABOR88 
  • Pitchfork - 20. Blueberry - Pitchfork - (Ride) Fancy | By Blueberryxx | @ THE EPIPHANY
  • Pose - (marukin) royal fur | By Valencia Southard COLLABOR88 
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD V3.41| By Stefan Buscaylet

Comments