Objectify me

"Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person as an instrument of sexual pleasure. Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object without regard to their personality or dignity."


I love exploring different fetishes and kinks.
Objectification has never been a big one of mine, but I rather loved these poses from Focus poses.
Keep in mind the second one I had to use the animare on.  The Phone is supposed to be held up, but I couldn't get it to look quite right for the picture I wanted so I put it down.
The original pose is HERE so be sure to check it out :)
I used the main man in my life as my own 'object' for the pictures so I guess it worked both ways ;)
Have a great weekend puddins :D


♥Savvy Quinn♥



StarStar2
Credits
On me:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ximena -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Bodysuit: Pixel Geek - Sheer Pinup Bodysuit - Pink by Nena Bowdit @ Kinky Monthly
Shoes: *PROMO*[MODA] ASHLEY PLATFORM HEELS & HUD by Eσηlḁ Ʀęiɠɳʐ Kαoṩ (Eonla)

On him:
Hair: [INK] Hair___SERIOUS ::Coal
Skin: -Labyrinth- Wolf Skin [Med] - TheClean
Body: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Silver
Boxers: The Boutique / Men > Basic Boxers (Came with the body)

Chair: Dutchie maledom chair 2.0 by Froukje Hoorenbeek
Display boards: ~*Souzou Eien*~  ~*S.E.*~ Vicious Implements - Canes & Crops by Draconias Timeless @ Kinky Monthly
~*Souzou Eien*~  ~*S.E.*~ Vicious Implements - Paddles &  Straps by Draconias Timeless @ Kinky Monthly
~*Souzou Eien*~   ~*S.E.*~ Vicious Implements - Whips & Floggers by Draconias Timeless @ Kinky Monthly

Pose in 1st picture: . Focus Poses . Couple 10 by Cαrσℓ kℓing (Carol Kling)
Pose in 2nd picture:  . Focus Poses . Couple 13 by Cαrσℓ kℓing (Carol Kling)

Comments