Preview for Penumbra!

I'm late I'm late!
But I wanted to give you a sneak peek into the Penumbra Fashion Week that is starting tomorrow.
Its full of Haute (I think I spelled that right) fashion, which is mostly over my little head but I think I did this corset justice.
This outfit comes with a nifty little skirt but I wanted to show off my legs :D
Once I paired it with the awesomeness that Mr Draconias (The super awesomeness gothic sugar daddy himself) is putting out at Geeks'n'Nerds, I got a very Lady Gaga vibe going on. (The shade on the visor as well as the center of the chest implant are animated, very cool)
So .. I had to show slap on some blond hair and roll with it.
(By the way, I'm a huge American Horror Story fan... have you seen her so far this season?  SHE IS AWESOME!)
OH!  And let me mention... HAIRSL!
IF you want free hair... discounted hair.. this is your resource for it.
Its run by Ember.  Its where I got the inside track to my free hair I'm wearing here in this post.
Go, follow, LOVE IT!
So go, shop, enjoy puddins!  And please keep in mind, Penumbra and Geeks'n'Nerds don't open till tomorrow, the 17th!!!  MWAHS!

♥Savvy Quinn♥


PFW1PFW2

Credits:
Hair: .LeLutka.SHEENA hair.Color Demo  by Jaden Art (JadenArt) (FREE WEARABLE DEMO!!)
Lipstick: Shakeup! Cherry Lips for Lelutka [Optional Moles] by Carrie Janick
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo[White~Widow] Steppin' by Julie Hastings
Corset: *GLITTER* INFATUATION W/TEXTURE HUD EXCLUSIVE FOR PENUMBRA by Shine Messmer @ PENUMBRA FASHION WEEK STARTING ON THE 17TH OF OCTOBER!!!!
Shoes: REIGN.- KARIZMA PUMPS- FATPACK by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (KenadeeCole)
Chest Implant: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Essence of Life - Chest Implant by Draconias Timeless @ Geeks 'N' Nerds
Visor: ~*Souzou Eien*~~*S.E.*~  Ocular Feedback Visor by Draconias Timeless @ Geeks 'N' Nerds
Pose and Prop: GLITTERATI - Lineup // single person by Katey Coppola

Comments