Rest And Reflect

Morning Dolls. 
Well it's Sunday, a day of rest right. Somehow I doubt that's in the cards for me. 

I will keep this short and sweet.  See this hot hot body suit?   You can find it over @ The Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly Event.  It's made by Insanya and well , let's just say I normally don't like bodysuits.
This one is special.  Perfectly made.  Just be sure to check this awesome event out. The designers have really set the bar high.

Happy Shopping, 
♥ Ember ♥ 


Reflect

.Credits.

  • Hair - TRUTH HAIR |  Neria | By Truth Hawks.
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::.  | V2 Fatma Darktan | By sawsan SecretSpy.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang Shape | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Suit - :::insanya::: | VBody | (Maitreya) | By Tatyana Ultsch | @ THE MESH BODY ADDICTS EVENT
  • Boots - Ducknipple | Piggy (Maitreya)| By beanster Potato.
  • Pose stool - [Gos & oOo] | Pouffe - Small - Black | By Gospel Voom & Olaenka Chesnokov. 
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet.






Comments