Since You've Been Gone


Oh Ribbet how I have missed you!!

 No clue what I'm talking about?  My online photo editor.  I used to use it all the time but recently they went pay for pro and well I got my nose out of joint a bit.  Not due to money, but their lack of customer care. 
( Wrote an email asking some questions, no reply.) 
Anyway, I finally sucked it up and paid for a yearly subscription.  It really is the little things in life that make me smile.   I love to edit.  Like over the top editing. I think of it as my adult coloring book :) 

So here are a few of the photos I have taken recently using wind lights, my Lumipro HUD & Ribbet.  If you want to check it out click here -  https://www.ribbet.com

Thank you for stopping by.
Ember Adored ♥ 

fancy fairy


Since you've been gone.

  • Hair - Exile:: | In These Shoes? | By Kavar Cleanslate | COLLABOR88 
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. Charlize Milk | By sawsan SecretSpy | SWANK
  • Lipstick - .::WoW Skins::. Lipstick 3 | By sawsan SecretSpy | SWANK
  • Eyeliner - .::WoW Skins::. Eyeliner 02 | By sawsan SecretSpy | GIFT  SWANK
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang Shape | By Sopha Portal
  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel - Iris | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 | By Onyx LeShelle
  • Tattoo - *Queen oF Ink | Tattoo Moonbeam | By MonaSax95
  • Top - Blueberry -  | By Blueberryxx | GROUP GIFT
  • Skirt - Blueberry | Ena - Belted Skirt - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx 
  • Boots - Pure Poison - Adrianna Boots - Maitreya | By Shaleene Kenin |  COLLABOR88 
  • Pose 1/ wings/ flowers - D!va | Hair base box | YES I SAID BOX LOL | Grab the demo hair @ COLLABOR88
  • Pose 2 - Le Poppycock *Poupee* B | By Olivia Lalonde | @ THE CHAPTER 4
  • Flowers -  Made by me.
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD V3.41| By Stefan Buscaylet

Comments