T.G.I.F.F.

Thank god its (Insert your choice of 'f' word) Friday!
Its been a hellacious week!
And I thought it'd never end, but it did!
Ever have a week like that?
But thankfully good ol' retail therapy has my back :D
Sorry for the silence lately, but my game has stolen me.  I play Guild Wars 2, and the expansion has me quite busy. (OMFG ITS AMAZEBALLS!)
But I'm trying to keep up to date on things!
Credits are below.  Not a lot to say tonight :)

♥Savvy Quinn♥


Puppydog2Puppydog
Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo[White~Widow] Southpaw - Henna - RARE by Julie Hastings @ The Epiphany 
Top: Vinyl - LENNON TEE SHIRT PAK FATPAK by lιттle тoaѕт (sukoshitosuto) MBA Bi-Monthly Event
Stockings: REIGN.- Cozy Knit Socks- ALL PACKS (unpacked) by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (KenadeeCole) @ N21
Dog: .Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} [BOX] RARE by Tyr Sinister (Tyr Rozenblum)
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Burtonesque Beauty by Bcreative Wilde Heart (Bcreative Wilde) MBA Bi-Monthly Event
Pose in first picture: .Focus Poses. My Puppies by Cαrσℓ kℓing (Carol Kling) Cosmopolitan Sales Room
(Phone in both pictures is from this prop, and this pose comes with puppies you rezz, I just wanted to use my puggle!)
Pose in 2nd picture: Something New - SN~ Selfie 2 Bagged by Aℓℓy Dωyєr- Ƥιєяѕ  (AllysonDwyer)

Comments