The Monday Blues

I am like Garfield.  I heavily dislike Mondays.
I used to LOVE them.  But with my rl job, they are usually difficult to take.
BUT I am here to distract you from the mundane Mondayness!
Only a few more days at Kinky monthly till it ends this round!
And I found these incredibly cute feet chains at Kustom9 from [CX].
They fit my maitreya high feet perfectly, and have sizes for slink high and a modifiable pair.  Then I liked my free hair from Truth so much I ran over and bought my normal hair color so I could wear it again.. and again.. and again :D
I had more to say but I do think I am wore out today.  So go.. shop.  Retail therapy will cure all. *Waves her hands around all mysterious*

♥Savvy Quinn♥


MondayBlues
Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Louisa -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Neverland - Black by Julie Hastings @ Enchanted 
Lingerie: Static ❥ [-S-] Seductress Lingerie Set - Blue by Bʀɪᴀɴᴀ Fᴀᴇʟᴏɴ (impiety) @ Kinky Monthly
Feet Chains: [CX] Kaiken Anklets (Black) by Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (kamayari) @ Kustom9
Pose: {PM} Avy 1 by Jaay Tiratzo (Edited with the Animare hud)

Comments