Backspace

Good morning! 
I know this is a bit of a different post for me but I took the photo and really liked it so, thanks for looking?

The items I am wearing can mostly be found at this years F R O S T event, right down to my shape. The pants are super hot but I find I have some troubles photographing below the belt. ( Go figure.) But trust me, head over to the event and grab a demo. I promise you will adore them!

Anyway I really liked this photo, Oh I said that already? My bad.
Happy shopping!
Ember ♥


Backspace


~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - RAW HOUSE | Goon | By Lena Khaos @  F R O S T
  • Skin – [ MUDSKIN ] | Bambi#Rare1_E2_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  SuPerBia | DuNya | By ojeras Tolsen @  F R O S T
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos | Credo | By Mae Jewell | @  F R O S T
~Clothing~ 


  • Pants - [Cynful] | Joggers, Maitreya | By Cynthia Ultsch | @  F R O S T
  • RingsKibitz | Miry ring set ,copper | By Kathya Szczepanski | We ♥ RP ( Click photo and enlarge in Flickr)
~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Pose prop – Diesel Works | PolyWall | By Rogan Diesel.
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.


Comments